Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Customer Experience Supervisor DACH & NL/BE by delivering a great customer journey while motivating, training and driving your team of Dutch & German speaking Associates on the workfloor and ensuring a flawless day-to-day operation.
As a Customer Experience Supervisor DACH & NL/BE you'll monitor the team performance and will have an answer to every question in case the team needs you for escalating issues they can't solve themselves. With a part of your team in our Amsterdam HQ and part in our Cologne office, we expect you to be able to lead a team remotely as well as in person, while ensuring personal relationships with your team.
Looking at the bigger picture you will also be collecting, translating and transferring all information from the team to the CX management team and the other way around. The job requires you to think critically and proactively look for (and take ownership of) enhancements in processes that will make life easier for both your team and our customers - and we expect you to do all of this based on data and while considering and improving our most important KPIs.
This position is full-time (40 hours) and immediately available at our HQ in Amsterdam or in our office in Cologne.
- Managing the day to day operations of the customer experience team e.g. scheduling, SLAs & escalations and knowledge management
- Monitoring, analysing and following up on CX KPIs to ensure continuous improvement
- Collecting feedback from and giving feedback and important information to CX Associates
- Coaching, developing and motivating team members through recurring 1:1s and updates
- Responsible for and involved in staffing from recruitment and interviews to assisting new joiners with their training
- Liaise with other departments in HQ & Retail to create and iterate the perfect Customer Experience
- Determining and initiating improvements for the team, customers and the department
- Continuously working on strategical enhancements and optimizing processes by taking ownership of CX OKRs
- Are able to inspire, coach and motivate individuals and teams
- Have the ability to use data to inform key decision making and monitor individual and team performance
- Want to make a positive impact for customers, co-workers & yourself
- Preferably have leadership experience in a CX environment
- Enjoy cooperation, and want to help your co-workers grow and learn by offering supportive leadership
- Think in creative solutions and enjoy taking initiative and ownership to create those solutions
- Understand both operational and business processes and have the ability to identify and improve key processes
- Are proactively taking ownership of escalations and issues that influence the team, our customer and the company
- Willing to travel between Amsterdam and Cologne once a month
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English and fluency in German and/or Dutch
What's in it for you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment
- Personal development opportunities
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time), plus additional tenure based days
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.