Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Retail Operations Manager (Maternity Cover) by ensuring optimal communication and execution of ongoing & project-related initiatives that are aimed at optimising our in-store operations.
You'll be involved from start-up to post-roll-out of projects to ensure all retail needs are taken care of, as well as leading the communication plan.
This role is full time, available from 1st April until 15th September at our headquarters office in Amsterdam and reports directly to our Retail Operations & Expansion Director, André Rodriguez.
Regarding Projects & Operations you'll be...
- Maintaining a shared retail project calendar to detail key events affecting the stores throughout all HQ departments and identify key & relevant information to communicate according to communication strategy
- Supporting any projects initiated or referred by the Retail Operations Director, that are aimed at increasing efficiencies or improving in-store operations
- Overseeing all necessary content for delivering information to retail employees in order to ensure effectiveness, consistency & clarity
- Maintaining various retail operations systems & tools
- Managing our Retail Process Coordinator who oversees operational, back-end & stock related process & procedures
- Supporting any ad-hoc tasks that arise based on needs from the retail field or HQ team
Regarding Communication you'll be...
- Responsible for the execution and roll-out of all communication to and from the retail field (adhoc, day-to-day and routine channels)
- The go-to person and partner with stakeholders across all departments to funnel store communications through
- Working with the Retail Operations team to collect content and generate our weekly retail newsletter that is shared across the retail field.
- Responsible for internal communication tools & channels, such as our retail intranet, mail groups and urgent announcements
- Have 4-5 years relevant experience in a retail environment
- Are highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing your work time efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Work well under pressure and are flexible to changing business strategies
What's in it for you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment (minimum two days per week at the office)
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to mental health support
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time)
- Travel reimbursement if you live more than 10kms from our HQ
- Company pension plan
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!