Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Junior Financial Accountant by being responsible for the full administration of certain entities, meaning end-to-end ownership of the figures, from invoice processing to reporting.
The Finance team at Ace&Tate consists of all-rounders who understand all aspects of our Administration. You will work closely with a dynamic and young team to get the financials of our 80+ stores in 10 countries nice and tidy.
The position is full-time and immediately available at our headquarters office in Amsterdam.
- Verify coding of invoices and route invoices to the appropriate budget holders for approval
- Journal entry preparation
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Take on various month-end tasks such as review of P&Ls
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with vendors
- Research and reconcile vendor statements and invoice inquiries
- Be the go-to person for finance questions by fellow Ace-ers in the stores and HQ
- Process employee declarations
- Assist in the execution of payment runs
- Process and reconcile bank transactions
- Delivering on ad hoc requests such as business cases
- Provide support during our annual audit and/or local audits
- Optimise financial processes and reporting
- Have a good understanding of accounting and finance (e.g. BSc/ MSc in Accounting)
- Have 0 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong urge to improve
- Love analysing and like to question the status quo
- Have a good sense of humour and an optimistic attitude
- Are able to improvise and deal with new challenges
- Are not scared by Excel formulas and know how to use them
What's in it for you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment (minimum two days per week at the office)
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to mental health support
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time) plus additional tenure based days
- Travel reimbursement if you live more than 10kms from our HQ
- Company pension plan
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.