Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Retail Merchandising Manager by developing a successful product trading strategy that wins customers with the right merchandise offering for each of our retail stores.
As our new Retail Merchandising Manager you’ll drive sales and profit through effective in-season product trading and inventory management across our retail landscape to improve cost efficiencies of our stock. You’ll develop an optimum range assortment and breaking plans and performance down to regions/tiers/stores and shelves distribution, aiming to protect the business from unproductive and slow turning inventory.
This role is full time, available from 1st of July at our headquarters office in Amsterdam.
- Developing the Ace & Tate product trading strategy
- Owning the in-season trade management for all retail stores
- Pro-actively driving trading decisions on weekly, monthly and seasonally basis
- Overseeing the allocation and replenishment strategy of current and new stores
- Creating, developing and signing off end-stock solutions with management in close collaboration with finance on margin effects
- Working hand in hand with peers in Retail, Visual Merchandising, Product, Demand Planning & Buying
- Reviewing collection efficiencies and drive/contribute to product lifecycle meetings/strategy
- Coaching, developing and motivating your team member
- Supporting stores to perform aligning with Retail Directors and Regional Managers
- Analysing and reporting on performance (sales, stock, sell-through, profit etc)
- Determining and initiating improvements for the department
- Have at least 6 years of experience in Merchandising within a fashion/retail business
- Enjoy building processes and new ways of working
- Are a strong communicator and are able to build strong positive partnerships
- Are a confident decision maker and able to communicate with impact across all levels
- Love data and are an expert in Excel
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Are flexible, positive and hands on
- Want to make a positive impact for customers, co-workers & yourself
- Have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place
What's in it for you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment (minimum two days per week at the office)
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to mental health support
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time) plus additional tenure based days
- Travel reimbursement if you live more than 10kms from our HQ
- Company pension plan
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.