Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Recruitment Intern by supporting the Recruitment Team in the hiring process and actively sourcing for enthusiastic new colleagues.
This position is full-time and immediately available at our HQ in Amsterdam for a period of 6 months!
Don’t worry if you don’t have any previous experience in recruitment, we’ll guide you along the way!
- Be supporting our Recruitment Team with their daily tasks such as opening and closing roles, managing the offer process and ensuring a great candidate experience.
- Be in contact with different hiring managers to make sure that candidates receive feedback on time;
- Be in close contact with our HR colleagues to make sure that the transition from candidate to colleague is smooth;
- Learn the ins and outs of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), SmartRecruiters;
- Reach out to top talent for current and future openings by using sourcing and recruiting techniques, e.g. search engines, social media, job boards;
- Working on innovative ideas to enhance our employer brand;
- Have a better picture of what it means to be a recruiter.
- Are studying or recently graduated preferably in Human Resources, Business Studies or similar;
- Have excellent people and communication skills;
- Our communication language is English, if you speak Dutch and/or German is a plus;
- Are a teamplayer, flexible and like to be in contact with different people;
- Are independent, very structured and proactive;
- Have a hands-on mentality;
- Are interested in learning more about recruitment, that is the most important thing!
What's in it for you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team;
- Experience in a vibrant international scale-up company;
- Personal Development and a lot of learning on the job;
- €500,- monthly internship fee;
- 10 holidays per 6 months;
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- To continuously update your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.