Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new CRM Intern. In this position, you will support our CRM initiatives as part of our digital team.
This position is full-time and available from July onwards at our HQ in Amsterdam for a period of 6 months.
- Working with the CRM manager in developing segmentation and communication strategies for our new and existing customers.
- Building Email marketing campaigns and automation from planning to execution
- Analysing consumer data and campaign performance and making actionable insights
- Assisting in business initiatives and projects to improve our offline and online business with special focus on our existing customers
- Working closely with the creative and digital team in supporting and preparation of product and campaign launches
- Using your creativity in innovating new ways to engage with our existing customers and improving retention.
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Psychology)
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and/or other tools
- Have a sharp eye for detail
- Are data driven but also able to give contribution to the creative part
- Are a strong team player with the ability to take responsibility and work independently
- Are keen to learn about and gain practical experience in Email marketing, including basic template coding in HTML, Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Basic knowledge of email tools and HTML, CSS, SQL or scripting languages is a plus (but not required).
What's in it for you...
- A flexible hybrid work environment (minimum two days per week at the office)
- Personal development opportunities
- 10 holidays per 6 months (on a full time basis)
- €500,- monthly internship allowance
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting...)
- Frequent updates to your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees