Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new E-Commerce Intern by assisting with the implementation and optimisation of our website elements. You’ll be helping out updating our content on site, support the preparation of product launches and assist with website analysis to optimise user experience & our online performance.
This position is full-time and available from July onwards at our HQ in Amsterdam for a period of 6 months.
- Supporting a wide range of activities around our website content management and products
- Supporting product launches on site
- Supporting the eCommerce team in tracking the business and mining customer insights
- Working closely with the Growth, Marketing and the broader Digital team on the content management of the website and to increate our online revenue from new & existing customers.
- Improving your analytical skill
- Working with a wide variety of eCommerce tools
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Psychology)
- Have proven skills working with datasets in MS Excel, Google Sheets and/or other tools
- Are data driven but also able to give contribution to the creative part
- Are detail-oriented, able to take responsibility and work independently, and have a solution-oriented attitude
- Have a strong interest in e-commerce and start-ups
What's in it for you...
- A flexible hybrid work environment (minimum two days per week at the office)
- Personal development opportunities
- 10 holidays per 6 months (on a full time basis)
- €500,- monthly internship allowance
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting...)
- Frequent updates to your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees