Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Project Manager | Retail Expansion by supporting the Retail Expansion Team in their objective to open numerous new Ace&Tate stores throughout Europe.
This full-time position is available immediately at our HQ in Amsterdam and you'll be reporting to the Head of Projects of the Retail Expansion team.
- Managing multiple new store openings - making sure your projects are completed within budget and on time whilst guarding the Ace & Tate retail concept
- Initiating new projects and managing all internal and external parties throughout the entire process, ensuring the look of each store is consistent with the brand and finished to the highest standards
- Composing a feasibility study per project and presenting budgets, timeline, possible concerns and trade offs
- Creating schedules and managing internal and external partners (i.e. creatives, architects, contractors and other vendors) to work within these schedules
- Sourcing local partners and collaborators in new cities to start building a community of like-minded creative thinkers, doers and makers for us to work with
- Managing and executing store setup on site. This is a hands-on role, so expect to have to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Deliver high-quality stores and set up a handover document including all relevant information for Retail Operations and Maintenance
- Have 3-5 years of Project Management experience in international retail construction
- Have a Bachelor degree or similar in a relevant field like Architecture or Building Engineering
- Have excellent personal and management skills and know how to build & motivate a team of different expertise, personalities, needs and qualities to optimise their output
- Are extremely well organised and can juggle multiple projects at once and you manage timelines, budgets and people with confidence
- Are a team player and know how to operate in a creative retail environment where all focus is on aesthetics & quality
- Have experience in partnering with the real-estate and creative design department in order to make sure you get what you need to deliver the optimal result
- Have strong negotiation skills and know how to use them in diverse situations
- Are used to working under high pressure and you see tight deadlines as an exciting challenge
- Are aware this is not a 9-to-5 desk job and are willing to travel
- Have experience with Photoshop, Vectorworks, Auto CAD-3 a.o.
- Are fluent in English and German is a plus!
What's in it for you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment (minimum two days per week at the office)
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to mental health support
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time)
- Travel reimbursement if you live more than 10kms from our HQ
- Company pension plan
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.