Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Head of Finance by developing the best practices while optimising the financial control function. You’lll be expected to produce and understand the numbers as well as support and motivate the team to achieve deadlines and high quality output.
This full-time position is immediately available at our HQ in Amsterdam and you'll be reporting directly to our CFO, Karin Hoogendoorn.
- Responsible for the planning and control cycle for Ace & Tate (budget, forecast, month-end close, internal control)
- Leading internal and external reporting, including the completion of the annual accounts and external audit in 10+ countries
- Signalling trends and developments that influence performance and provide advice to contribute to add value to the decision making process
- Leading the Finance team with 3 direct reports and 8 people in total (including controlling, accounting and tax)
- Supporting the CFO in all finance related topics
- A sparring partner to our MT (CEO, CFO, VP Commercial, VP Digital and VP Marketing)
- Contributing not only to the company’s mission, but also to our Responsibility mission of being committed to being a more socially & environmentally responsible business, every day.
As a certified B-Corp, we take careful consideration of the impact of the decisions we make at work on the planet and on people and we ask you to commit to this as well and Think it Through. In that way, together, we can continue our goal of becoming a more responsible business.
- A Bachelor / Academic degree in accounting or business economics, ideally with a postgraduate degree (RA, ACCA, CPA, RC) but not a must
- Approximately 6 - 10 years of relevant experience in a business control, financial reporting and/or in a Big4
- A strong technical accounting knowledge (GAAP/IFRS)
- Leadership experience
- The ability to influence and lead change with a positive, energetic & inclusive style
- Strong analytical skills and you are able to see the bigger picture
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
What's in it for you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment (minimum two days per week at the office)
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to mental health support
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time) plus additional tenure based days
- Travel reimbursement if you live more than 10kms from our HQ
- Company pension plan
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Daily nutritious lunch!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.