Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Regional Manager Amsterdam.
2023 will be another exciting year for Ace & Tate, as we continue to build our brand, reach new customers and open more stores across Europe. As such, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Manager to oversee the operations of our stores in the region Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that maximise sales and profitability, while also ensuring exceptional customer service and operational efficiency. You have a proven track record of success in management, strong leadership skills, and a thorough understanding of retail operations.
This role will report directly to the Regional Director UK/IE, NL & Nordics, Paul Gorst.
- Develop and implement strategies that drive sales and profitability for each store in the region
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement and take corrective action as needed
- Hire and develop Store Managers to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their roles
- Conduct regular store visits to assess performance and provide feedback to Store Managers
- Ensure that each store is fully staffed and that employees are trained to provide exceptional customer service
- Work with the HQ team to implement new initiatives and programs
- Ensure that all stores are compliant with company policies and procedures
- Manage budgets and expenses for the region
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the HQ team on store performance and financial results
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Area or Regional Manager
- Have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop teams
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse financial data and make data-driven decisions
- Have Strong organizational and time management skills
- Have the ability to travel regularly to visit stores within the region
What's in it for you…
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment
- The possibility of a monthly bonus
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to mental health support
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time) plus additional tenure based days
- Company pension plan
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!